Hobbies Interests Lifestyle > Discussions

Kerfufles' thoughts.

(1/2) > >>

Steppenwolf:
When we read about the great kings of the past, we read about how well the people were treated and rewarded for their great contributions to society. We read about the epic battles that were fought in a far off land. And how these charismatic leaders brought thousands of people together in times of great peril. But what the F*** is up with the guys at the top in the 21 century. Whats going to be written on these guys 200 years from now?

My belief is that my human beings, when in-charge of the “greater good”, are capable and obligated to make the right decision that benefits the broad population. But if you have been following the giant debt debates, these people in power are hell bent on taking the general populations rights and securities away. These people have been elected into power, and yet they are attacking the very people that elected them into power.

What do you think drives these people to make such decisions? I have my opinion’s and thoughts, but you guys start it off. (Not a debate on Greece or United States or Finance in particular. Just in general, why are todays leaders such wankers? Were they born like that or taught to be like this from a young age? Whats the deal?)

Steppenwolf:
Please don't move this to the normal board. Thanks.

Steppenwolf:
I couldn't think of a catchy title so thats good enough for now.

_noXiouS_:

aha Discussions wich ni theek rahu?

Agree with changing the topic Title.

Steppenwolf:

--- Quote from: _noXiouS_ on July 12, 2011, 02:07:11 PM ---
aha Discussions wich ni theek rahu?

Agree with changing the topic Title.

--- End quote ---

Your not gonna make a topic reply? (U)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page